We offer a range of personalised advisory and management services with an emphasis on corporate and commercial matters.
We regularly counsel families and corporate clients and assist them in setting up a presence in the Middle East where we have knowledge and expertise sine 70s. Our lasting experience allows to deal frequently and easily with local authorities ensuring smooth processes and streamlined bureaucracy. It also helps us in finding suitable local partners or local service agents for specific issues heightening our familiarity with complicated business and regulatory environments. Since we have an in-depth knowledge of complicated investment and company structures, we are in a good position to analyse and understand the various investment schemes and can point out shortcomings.It is an additional asset that the members of our team know many languages (English, Arabic, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Tagalog, Chinese), which is very helpful in serving our clients, where often documents from various countries must be reviewed.
We provide a wide range of consultancy and management services with an emphasis on corporate and commercial matters to our international clients.
Setting up in the United Arab Emirates• Local LLCs (with 51% shareholding by Emirati partner as mandatory requirement)
• Free Zone Companies (allow 100% foreign ownership but restricted geographic scope of operations)
• Offshore and International Business Companies
• Special Purpose Vehicles and Foundations
Relocation (Continuation) of Existing Companies• Migration from other jurisdictions to the UAE
• Upgrading from UAE (RAK ICC or JAFZA) or foreign Offshore companies to UAE Free Zone (onshore) companies
Private and Corporate Tax Matters• Assistance with Double Tax Treaties (the UAE has concluded an extensive network of 115 double tax treaties with its major trading partners)
• Arranging UAE Tax Residence Certificates (for individuals and companies)
• Assistance with Economic Substance matters (assessment, filing and reporting)
• Assistance with company accounting and audit
• Assistance with VAT (registration and filing)
• Analysing, monitoring, reporting banking relations
• Fiduciary services
• General assistance with local authorities
• Assisting in taking up residency in the UAE (visa and work permit matters)
Swiss International Legal Consultants Ltd serves all your legal needs. Our international and multilingual lawyers are proficient in a wide range of areas such as general commercial and corporate law, employment, real estate and tax as a well as inheritance and family law matters.
• Establishment of financial service providers in the financial free zones ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market) and DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), or outside of the financial free zones under SCA (Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority) / UAE Central Bank
• Setup of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) and Foundations
• Setup of Investment Funds
• Establishment of Fund Managers and migration from other jurisdiction to the UAE
• Accounting Assistance
• VAT assistance
• Tax consultancy
• Regulatory and Compliance Services
• General legal advice (for corporate and private clients)
• Registration of Non-Muslim Wills with in-house registered will draftsman (DIFC Will Registry, Dubai Court and Abu Dhabi Judicial Department)
• Family law matters (including assistance in divorce proceedings)
• Acting as Insolvency Practitioner, Official Liquidator, Receiver and Administrative Receiver